IDIOPATHIC HYPERSOMNIA AWARENESS WEEK 7-13th September 2015
Welcome to the 3rd annual Idiopathic Hypersomnia Awareness Week! What can you do to help raise awareness?
1. Like our page and join the awareness week on Facebook
2. Follow us on Twitter tweet and retweet us @
3. Use the hashtags #IHAW2015 and #HAIHope to tell us what you hope for.
4. Change your profile picture and cover photo (images to be uploaded shortly)
6. Download the Idiopathic Hypersomnia Fact Sheet and share with you health professionals
7. Make a tax deductible donation
8. Share your ideas with us. If you have an idea for raising awareness, fundraising or have a talent you think could help? Then send us an email email@example.com
WHAT IS IDIOPATHIC HYPERSOMNIA?
Finding it difficult to understand Idiopathic Hypersomnia? Having trouble explaining it to others? Our fact sheet is a brief overview of what IH is, what the typical symptoms are and where you can go for help and further information.
Hyper Sleep News
Hypersomnolence Australia's articles on the latest news and information you need to know, read them here
You may be wondering how our new logo relates to Hypersomnolence Australia or indeed Idiopathic Hypersomnia.
Check out the story behind
Did You Find the Information On Our Website Helpful?
If you found the information on this website useful, then please consider making a donation. Hypersomnolence Australia receives no funding and currently charges no membership as a result we are totally reliant on donations to help fund our ongoing work of raising awareness and providing education, information and resources.
"It's the everyday reality that I just feel I'm not getting as much out of life as I could be..."
Is Idiopathic Hypersomnia/Hypersomnolence a Rare Disease?
We are often asked is Hypersomnia/Hypersomnolence a Rare Disease? and the answer is YES IT IS! Check out the Idiopathic Hypersomnolence page on Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).