What can you do to help raise awareness?
1. Join our thunderclap! It is the quickest and easiest way to help raise awareness. With your help we will reach over 55,000 people all in one go! Read more about it below or go straight to the thunderclap and register your support here.
2. Like and follow the Idiopathic Hypersomnia Awareness Week® social media. Facebook, Twitter @IHAWeek and Instagram. Like and share our posts.
3. Use the hashtags #IHAW2017 and #ResearchChangesLives when posting on social media.
4. Share the Idiopathic Hypersomnia Awareness Week® posters. You can find them here.
5. Change your profile picture and cover photo. Click here for the IHAW Facebook cover and profile pics. Click here to add a Twibbon to your profile.
6. Approach your local media, share you story and tell them about the Idiopathic Hypersomnia Awareness Week®. Share the official Media Release. This is a link to our online copy. Or you can download a copy from our AW2017 page.
7. Share your Patient Perspective. We are interested in all forms of expression, from written to visually creative work so if you are into photography, design, drawing, painting etc and have something that you have done that reflects your experience with Idiopathic Hypersomnia we would love to share it. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Share your ideas with us. If you have an idea for raising awareness, fundraising or have a talent you think could help? Send us an email email@example.com
9. Make a tax deductible donation. Hypersomnolence Australia, the hosts of Idiopathic Hypersomnia Awareness Week® receives no funding and charges no membership. The continuity of the Awareness Week relies on the support of our donors. Click here to make a one off donation.